Tuesday 20 November 2007

soothing idea

Karyn Romeis just send me one of the best soothing ideas concerning work and expertise: "we now live in an age where nothing stands still long enough for a person to become expert in it before it has become obsolete!"

This is what I call a great idea, it takes away the pressure and gives free reign to feeling comfortable in ones work place, time and intensity.

Still reading Ricardo Semler's 'Seven Day Weekend', I think I was born into some of his ideas.

2 comments:

  1. That Semler book, together with his "Maverick" has been lying unopened on my desk for a week, now. I've GOT to get around to reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn, I think it will give you ideas on starting up your own company again :-) It sure got me dreaming of kind of a new cooperatieve

    ReplyDelete