Jane Hart from the Center for Learning & Performance Technologies is still looking for Top 10 Tools for Learning. Anyone who wants to add their knowledge feel free to go to http://www.c4lpt.co.uk/recommended/yours.html and add your own list.
I have added my Top 10 Mobile Tools for Learning and they are:
- Opera mini browser http://www.operamini.com/ : this browser saves me on download time and size (which comes down to saving money).
- Find.mobi http://find.mobi/ mobile search engine delight, but unfortunately only in English for the moment.
- QIK http://qik.com/ real live streaming right from your mobile. Great for immediate sharing of knowledge or teaching on the go.
- Socialight Mixtape http://socialight.com/channels/mixtape is a great way to mix/edit your own mobile walking tour. Really great also for mlearning, for example if you want to make a tour on the Georgian architecture, the first Women Entrepreneurs in a city …
- Quickmark http://www.quickmark.com.tw/En/basic/index.asp is a really cool QRcode reader that can easily be installed and catches QRcodes quickly and efficiently.
- Flickr mobile http://m.flickr.com/ for my mobile on the go shots.
- YouTube mobile http://m.youtube.com/ for really easy uploading of mobile videos.
- Mobile active http://mobileactive.org/ keeps me informed on great mobile projects throughout the world.
- Fring (VOIP) http://www.fring.com/ which keeps me connected to other mobile colleagues and friends. Looking forward to the Fring mini, which promises to be a solution for global cell phones that are not VOIP enabled.
- Mobile study questionnaires http://www.mobilestudy.org/home/ a really easy and free way to give your learners access to mobile multiple choice quizzes.
Can you tell me what is your cell phone's bland and model?
my current cell phone is a HTC TyTn. It works really well and I use it for all kinds of purposes. At this moment there are a few new models Samsung and HTC coming out. Mine is an 'older' model, I have had it for a year and a half. I also use my Nokia 6020, that was my old model.ReplyDelete
hope this helps :-)
I use it for all kinds of purposes. At this moment there are a few new models Samsung and HTC coming out. Mine is an 'older' model, I have had it for a year and a half.ReplyDelete