The Learning Circuits blog from Tony Karrer has posted a new question of the month: 'what did you learn about learning in 2008'.
The biggest aha-moment seemed to have come from an informal learning moment with Nicola Avery at OEB over dinner and one with Luk De Clerck on the plain back home. Maybe the biggest aha-moments are always the one's you have had last. (as Tony Karrer commented, I did not mention that I was going to write a specific blogpost about the aha-moments... you can find it here).
Here is my two cents of positive learning results of this year:
- I learned to write papers with a vengeance.
- I have read up on the dark side of the web.
- Got emerged in QRcodes.
- Broadend my knowledge on mobile learning.
- Participated in Connectivism Course, but not as much as I thought I would... need to straigten hat out.
- Explored low resource settings some more.
- Got some ITM outputs on my blog.
- Dugg deeper into the whole social media/2.0 thing, but who hasn't?