Wednesday 6 February 2013

#Informal learning and the master deck of the guru

For years I have been following Jay Cross. He simply has the gift to come up with simple, yet essential knowledge insights that lift me up time after time. Yesterday he shared his 'master deck on informal learning'. It is a treasure of key ideas and at the same time such a great personal time saver, as well as a knowledge/management tailoring device. I can see how such a deck, build with my own set of slides and key pointers would enable me to draw up a meaningful presentation in no time, or I could even tailor a presentation on the go having such a master deck at my back hand draw. It can be used for both face-to-face, as well as virtual presentations, so you could even use it while teaching a subject ... great.

For those interested in informal learning, I gladly share the informal master deck of Jay Cross here:


No comments:

Post a Comment