Tuesday 1 April 2014

@hjarche master class on #pkm Personal Knowledge Management

The past couple of months have pushed me deeper into the PhD universe, and that has lead me to rethink what I am doing in terms of my own knowledge management, how I am doing it, and where I can improve my actions and make my knowledge acquisition and sharing process more efficient (or simply more fun would also be more then enough!).

Knowledge management is mostly related to corporate or organizational learning, but the way I see it we are all in this together and networked/social learning is of importance to each one of us if we want to create our own Hive of Excellence. And yes, I would love to be a central part of a Hive of Excellence on online, mobile learning. 

Because I felt I was slipping on the knowledge side in favor of getting to grips with research methods, I was looking to find a way to understand why I had the feeling of getting of track, and more importantly to learn simple steps to get back on top of those innovations, insights and ideas that spark my own creativity and thinking. Just at that point a mail came in: master class given by Harold Jarche on Personal Knowledge Management. It is a sweet, short course (40 days) and for half of the money (149 $ as the master class has just been revamped and Harold wants to gather some word-of-mouth - and I guess feedback). And it is online... enough factors to get get me excited and pay the cost. 

The master class starts today (31 March 2014 and runs until 9 May 2014), and information can be found here: http://www.jarche.com/pkm-in-40-days/

What pulled me in was the introductory movie. And although I do know the concepts, it soothed my brain to see which steps I currently under-nurtured, and even where I am currently lacking.   



No comments:

Post a Comment