Monday 18 February 2013

#mlw2013 m4d report on Global Mobile on the Move

While attending UNESCO's mobile learning week in Paris, I will disseminate some of the information that comes up and might be off use. One of the publications linking to mobiles for development are two publications mentioned by Martine Koopman of IICD: Mobile on the Move and a publication focusing on a step-by-step ICT for social innovation publication.

The Mobile on the Move one shares some mobile projects from around the world, it is a short 12 page publication ranging from teacher-to-student projects to increasing farmer income via sms. The report can be downloaded for free here.
The step-by-step publication focuses on how to get a project going, embedding all the stakeholders and built upon regional needs. A nice, brief overview. That publication can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my site; get followers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for
    something completely unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to
    ask!

    Visit my webpage :: more twitter followers

    ReplyDelete