Monday 22 October 2007

rethinking my blog: work sheet

Today I start with the dreaded 'rethinking of my blog' exercise. I was putting it off, could not stop thinking about it and ... well, there is a lot of room for improvement so I am starting it today.

Procrastination demands that I first google possible strategies or frameworks I could use:
be a more productive blogger/
or immersing myself in Building a Better blog
or why not stick to the thing I strive for? better karma: 10 ways to improve your blog karma

No matter how much I procrastinate, I will have to dive into it.

Things I will be working on:
- making a writer schedule;
- thinking in the long-term with blog posts;
- my info needs to be easier to access;
- structure, structure, structure!!!

Add-ons for Firefox (anything that can enhance posts):
post-wisdom (helps with checking post necessities)
Scribefire (an editing help)

No comments:

Post a Comment